Published on: April 2, 2022
Union Cabinet approved the “Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance” (RAMP) scheme
buy modafinil in canada ABOUT THE SCHEME
- World Bank assisted Central Sector Scheme
- Aims to support Covid hit Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Improving access to market and credit
- Strengthening institutions and governance at the Centre and State
- Improving Centre-State linkages and partnerships
- Addressing issues of delayed payments and greening of MSMEs
Gorna Oryakhovitsa COMPONENTS
- Preparation of Strategic Investment Plans (SIPs), in which all states/UTs will be invited.
- The SIPs would include an outreach plan for identification and mobilisation of MSMEs
- Identify key constraints and gaps, set milestones and project the required budgets for interventions in priority sectors including renewable energy, rural & non-farm business, wholesale and retail trade, village and cottage industries, women enterprises etc
- Monitoring would be done by an apex National MSME Council. The council will be headed by the Minister for MSME, including representation from various Ministries and supported by a secretariat.