Published on: June 7, 2022
Dhanbād Why in news?
http://nonprofit-success.com/administrative/life-and-death-no-time-to-dilly-dally/ Rashtrothana Sahitya, an affiliate of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, has been selected for the best publisher award with a cash prize of ₹1 lakh for 2021 by the The Kannada Book Authority (KBA).
- KBA announced its annual awards for the year 2021.
- Gurulinga Kapase, Dharwad, has been selected for Dr. M.M. Kalaburagi Humanities Studies Award carrying a cash prize of ₹75,000.
- Mohan Alva from Moodabidri has been selected for Dr. G.P. Rajarathnam Literary Promotion award that carries a cash prize of ₹50,000.
- Quiz master and writer Dr. N. Someshwara has been selected for Dr. Anupama Niranjana medical and science literature award carrying a cash prize of ₹25,000.
- The KBA has also announced 2021 Kannada Pustaka Sogasu and Mudrana Sogasu
- In the Pustaka Sogasu category, the first prize will be given to Namma Dehada Vijnana, written by Dr. T.R. Anantharamu and Dr. N. Someshwara, published by Navakarnataka Publications Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru.
- The Pustaka Mudrana Sogasu award has been bagged by Shi Ra. Hugara for his book Siri Belaku, printed by Twarit Mudran Offset Printers, Gadag, with a cash prize of ₹5,000.
- Notebook, Makkala Kathegalu, written by Dr. K. Shivalingappa Handihalu published by Kavana Prakashana, Ballari, has been selected for Makkala Pustaka Sogasu, with a cash prize of ₹8.000.
Arun Kumar has been chosen for the best cover page design of the book Alpasankyataru mattu Jathi vyavaste written by Dr. Muzafar Azadi.