Published on: December 30, 2021
The total funds disbursed under Rythu Bandhu, Telangana government’s direct benefit transfer scheme for farmers, will soon touch Rs 50,000 crore
ABOUT THE SCHEME
- Financial aid of Rs. 4000 will be given to the farmers of Telangana.
- 4000 shall be given over every one acre of land owned by the farmers.
- Cheque will be issued on the name of the farmer after the proper rectification of the records in the pattadar passbook by the revenue officer.
- The idea behind the financial aid is to provide help for the proper investment by the farmers in quality and quantity of seeds, fertilizers and pesticides.
- Help reduce the indebtedness of the farmers of Telangana.
- Farmers in the agricultural sector of the state of Telangana will be saved from the debt traps by the local and rich moneylenders.
- Lead the farmers to invest in a better quality of seeds and fertilizers and pesticides.