Published on: December 29, 2022
Sammakka Saralamma Janjathi Pujari Sammelan
Halvad Why in news? President Murmu inaugurates Sammakka Saralamma Janjathi Pujari Sammelan at Bhadrachalam
buy cenforce 200 mg with credit card Highlights:
- Sammakka Saralamma Janjathi Pujari Sammelan organised in Bhadrachalam, popularly known as south Ayodhya, in tribal majority Bhadradri Kothagudem district
- She also inaugurated two Eklavya Model Residential Schools in Kumram Bheem Asifabad and Mahabubabad districts in the virtual mode on the occasion.
About Sammakka Saralamma Jatara
- Nature : Festival to honour the Hindu Tribal goddesses Sammakka and Saralamma
- Location : Medaram in Mulugu district ,Telangana
- Observed : Koya tribes
- Medaram is a remote place in the Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary, a part of Dandakaranya, the largest surviving forest belt in the Deccan.
- Period : Biannually
- Jampanna Vagu : Originally known as “Sampangi Vagu” is a tributary to the river Godavari, taking holy dip in the water of Jampanna Vagu honours and reminds them of the sacrifice of their gods