Published on: December 1, 2022
Snippets: 1 December 2022
- Former Health Secretary Preeti Sudan appointed as a UPSC member
- Indian Air Force conducts ‘Samanvay 2022’ to assess efficacy of institutional disaster management structures
- NITI Aayog releases study report on ‘Carbon Capture, Utilisation, and Storage (CCUS) Policy Framework and its Deployment Mechanism in India’
- The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, in Hyderabad is organizing a two days National Conclave of State Finance Commissions.
- National Commission Schedule Tribe organises workshop Janjatiya Anusandhan- Asmita, Astitva evam Vikas, that revolved around important issues confronting the tribal communities and finding innovative solutions to the same.
- Dozee, a contactless remote vital parameter monitoring (RPM) device that can convert any normal bed into a stepdown ICU. Dozee is India’s first contactless RPM device. It is developed by a city based start-up, Turtle Shell Technologies Private Limited, Deployed in public healthcare systems across Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, and Sikkim
- Aarogya Daksh is a joint initiative between Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (CCAMP) and SBI Foundation
- Bharat Biotech’s intranasal COVID19 iNCOVACC vaccine has been given emergency use approval as a heterologous booster in adults over 18 years
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority (JNPA), India’s best-performing Port have organized an ‘Orientation Programme for the Major Port Officers’ at the JNPA training centre’.
On November 29th international Jaguar day , National Zoological Park, in New Delhi, organized activities like a Zoo Walk and an Expert talk on ‘Big Cats and Jaguars’