Published on: May 3, 2022
SNIPPETS – 3 MAY 2022
- Prime Minister greeted the people of India on of Basava Jayanti. Basavaeshwara was 12th century philosopher and social reformer who gave a unique spiritual path to mankind
- KSRTC to operate e-buses on inter-district routes.
- The Karnataka State Legal Services Authority framed the “KSLSA (Legal Aid and Services to the Transgender Community) Sche-me2022” to provide free legal aid and services to the transgender community. KSLSA was the first in the country to come out with this unique scheme for transgenders.
- Pilot phase of the open network for digital commerce (ONDC) was launched. First-of-its-kind initiative that aims to democratise Digital Commerce, moving it from a platform-centric model to an open-network.
- S&P Global India Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index recently released. The report sees a expansion in Indian economy
- Delhi airport/ Indira Gandhi International airport surpassed the Dubai airport to emerge as the second-busiest airport in March, in terms of total seat capacity and frequency of domestic and international flights, according to leading global travel data provider Official Airline Guide (OAG)