Published on: May 30, 2022
SNIPPETS – 30 MAY 2022
- Jal Jeevan Mission Achieves 50% Completion Milestone. The scheme Envisages supply of 55 litres of water per person per day to every rural household through Functional Household Tap Connections (FHTC) by 2024.
- One fatality reported in Kerala due to West Nile fever. It is caused by West Nile virus that leads to neurological disease and death in people
- Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever outbreak in Iraq. It is Viral haemorrhagic fever Usually transmitted by ticks
- Gujarat Titans won 15th edition of Indian Premier League
- Indian Navy Ship (INS) Gomati was decommissioned. It was third ship of the Godavari class guided-missile frigates
- The United States became India’s top trading partner in 2021-22