Published on: April 1, 2023
Snippets:1 April 2023
- India has become the first country in the world to estimate the tuberculosis (TB) burden in-country and launch its own mathematical system to estimate the disease burden.
- An Australian renewable-energy company’s unique scheme to generate electricity may resuscitate the fortunes of one of India’s iconic but defunct gold mines, namely the Kolar Gold Fields (KGF), in Karnataka.
- 27th senior women’s National football championship will commence at the Bangalore Football Stadium in Bengaluru
- Pakistan’s Parliament passed a Bill to curtail the powers of the Chief Justice regarding suo motu cases and the constitution of Benches.
- Yangli festival celebrated in Assam on an occasion of bountiful harvest. It is an important festival of the Tiwas as agriculture is the mainstay of their economy.
- UAE President names son Khaled as Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi
- Former Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson and ex-Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger became the first managers to be inducted into the Premier League Hall of Fame.
- PNGRB introduces implementation of Unified Tariff-a much awaited reform in natural gas sector
- The 2nd Tourism Working Group Meeting at Siliguri
- The 2nd edition of joint military exercise “The Africa-India Field Training Exercise (AFINDEX-2023)” culminated at Foreign Training Node, Aundh, Pune.