Published on: October 31, 2023
Snippets:30 OCTOBER 2023
- According to “The Lancet Regional Health — Southeast Asia”, Mizoram has highest cancer incidence rate in India
- Malaysia chose 64-year-old Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar from the southern state of Johor to be the country’s next king.
- Li Keqiang, who served as China’s Premier for a decade and was seen by many in his country as one of the last remaining reformist politicians in an era of increasing political centralisation, passed away
- The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority has made ‘penny drop’ verification mandatory for the withdrawal of funds by subscribers of the National Pension System.
- Thousands of people held a mass commemoration in Seoul to mark the first anniversary of the deadly stampede that killed nearly 160 people during Halloween festivities in 2022
- Matthew Perry, starred as Chandler Bing in the Friends show passed away
- South Africa beats New Zealand for record fourth Rugby World Cup title at final held in paris.
- As a part of Special Campaign 3.0, a ‘Waste to Art’ – ‘Scrap to Sculpture’ Exhibition was organized by Ministry of Culture to showcase the best creative initiatives taken by its various Organizations at Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi.
- National Tiger Conservation Authority ( NTCA ) organising an art exhibition “Silent Conversation: From Margins to the Centre” in New Delhi
- Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India Professor Ajay Kumar Sood Chaired the first joint Science and Technology (S&T) Clusters’ Meet held in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- United States fighter jets launched airstrikes on Boukamal in Syria