Published on: March 7, 2023
Snippets:7 MARCH 2023
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and the Department of Space will conduct the Space Economy Leaders’ Meet (SELM) in Bengaluru, that will be a congregation of G20 Heads of Space Agencies and the Heads of G20 Space Industries.
- Former Chief Minister S. Yediyurappa was honoured with Jagadguru Renukacharya award at Balehonnur in N.R. Pura taluk in Chikkamagaluru
- High-tension power lines from solar plants in the States of Rajasthan and Gujarat often pose obstacles on the flight path of the great Indian bustard, causing them to collide, often fatally, into them.
- Rest of India beat Madhya Pradesh to win Irani Cup. Irani Trophy is also known as MasterCard Irani Trophy. It is a test match format cricket tournament in India. It is played annually between the incumbent Ranji Trophy winners and the Rest of the India Cricket Team. It is organized by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
- The maiden Joint Military Exercise FRINJEX-23 between Indian Army and French Army will be conducted at Pangode Military Station, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) in association with Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu launched a new programme, Executive MBA in Corporate Affairs and Management at New Delhi.
- The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) is all set to host 2nd G-20 Education Working Group meeting on “Strengthening Research and Innovation through collaboration” in Amritsar.
- Moneycontrol India FinTech Conclave to be held at Mumbai
- 5th ASEAN-India Business summit is being held as part of the ASEAN-India Year of Friendship to commemorate more than three-decade long engagement between India and the 10-member bloc in Kuala Lumpur.
- Shri S.S. Dubey took charge as Controller General of Accounts (CGA)
- The Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) has announced 6th March as the National Pharmacy Education Day to commemorate the birth anniversary of Professor Mahadeva Lal Schroff and to recognise his contribution to establishing pharmacy education in India.
- Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying hosts open discussion with pastoralist community of Western Rajasthan at ICAR-NRCC in Bikaner
- Camel Product Processing Utilisation & Training Wing inaugurated at ICAR-National Research Centre in Bikaner
- The 23rd Commonwealth Law Conference was inaugurated at Goa
- NITI Aayog and Asian Development Bank’s Independent Evaluation Department (IED) organize Panel Discussion titled Bridge Over Troubled Waters
- The 1st SCO B2B Conference and Expo On Traditional Medicine was held in Guwahati, Assam.