Sri Siddeshwar Swamiji
http://ttagsystems.com/sms-marketing-blog/5-facts-that-prove-the-power-of-sms-for-business/ Why in news? Sri Siddeshwar Swami, seer of the Sri Jnana Yogashrama of well-known for his scholarly discourses, passed away at the ashrama in Vijayapura
Aurogra online no prescription About Sri Siddeshwar Swamiji
- Called Janasi II Vivekananda in Bijjaragi village of Tikota taluk of Vijayapura district .
- Hailing from Bijjaragi in Vijayapura district, he spent over 67 years as a monk.
- He was well versed in Kannada, Marathi, English, Sanskrit and Urdu.
- Main theme of the discourses remained the Kayaka-Dasoha ideology preached by Sri Basaveshwara and other Sharanas.
- Book : Siddhanta Shikhamani”
- Swamiji edited his Panthaji’s “Yogashatra of Pathajali” with great scholarly erudition.
- Ista Daiva : Mallikarjuna Swami.
- Swamiji rejected both honorary doctorate from Karnataka University and Padma Shri award
Jnana Yogashram in Vijayapura
- It is a unique center for providing Jnana Dasoha to people.
- This ashram, came from the heritage of Sivananda Sri of Gadu, flourished during the time of his guru, Vedanta Kesari Sri Mallikarjuna Swami.
- Important religious centre for North Karnataka people .