Published on: April 5, 2022
‘Tatkal services’ proposed to be brought under Sakala Mission
- Citizen friendly governance with time bound service guarantee
- Karnataka Sakala Services Act, 2011 empowers citizens to avail services from the Government of Karnataka in a time-bound manner and claim compensation for any delays/defaults.
- Ensure in time delivery of government services to citizens
- Practice innovative and efficient management systems through capacity building in government
- Empowering citizens to exercise their right to service.
- Ticketing program established by Indian Railways
- Used for booking journeys at very short notice
- Introduced it in all forms of reserved classes on almost all trains in India
- Introduced in 1997