Published on: January 10, 2022
buy Seroquel once a day Union Jal Shakti Minister Announces 3rd National Water Awards
- Organised by the Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- Launched in 2007 for the first time along with the Ground Water Augmentation Awards and the winners in different categories are given a citation, trophy and cash prize.
- These focus on the good work and efforts made by individuals and organisations across the country, and the government’s vision for the path to ‘Jal Samridh Bharat’.
- To motivate individuals/organisations who are doing commendable work in the field of water resources conservation and management.
- To create awareness among the people about the importance of water and encourage them to adopt the best water usage practices.
- For the year 2021
- Uttar Pradesh has secured a first position in the ‘Best State Category’, followed by Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
- Under the ‘Best District-North Zone’ category, Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh has been awarded the first prize.
- HAL, Bengaluru, Karnataka won an award for best CSR practises