Published on: October 5, 2021
40TH INDIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR 2021
http://kyleschen.com/2010/05/13/american-flag-t-shirts-cause-ruckus-wtf/ What is in news : 40th India International Trade Fair 2021 to be held from November 14-27 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- Theme – “Atmanirbhar Bharat”
- Organised as integral part of “ AzadiKaAmritMahotsava”- commemoratingthe 75thyear celebration of India‘s Independence in newly built halls of International Exhibition-cum-Convention Centre (IECC)
- Manifests undying spirit of business fraternity who faced tremendous challenges due to the pandemic
- Showcase excellence of brands and create a new opportunity for growth and attain self-reliance in sectors like agriculture, micro, small & medium enterprises (MSME), power, tourism, etc.
- With B2B and B2C components is one of the largest integrated trade fairs in South- Asian region
- The format has business; social, cultural and educational dimensions that are weaved together where visitors and exhibitors, media persons, marketing professional, social activists, NGOs etc. all converge to explore their objectives. Domestic as well as overseas buyers source their needs
- Apart from trade and industry related conference and seminars, the fair offers branding opportunity on large LED screens installed at strategic locations in fair premises. Branding sites available at specific locations
- Mobile application, investment and joint-venture opportunities, transfer of technology option, start ups and SMEs cultural and State Day celebrations.