http://jennmolo.com/sublease-agreement-uk/ The SJCE-STEP Startup Technology Business Incubator at Mysuru launched a training programme to give a boost to Startups and innovators.
- The programme is supported by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, along with other ecosystem partners and about 15 startups, 6 innovators, 45 student fellows, 20 mentors and 10 investors will be part of the nearly four-month long programme
- To accelerate and scale up the start-ups and innovators.
- The programme will enable the startups’ journey for best outcomes and builds confidence in their approach to establish themselves besides increasing the success and survival rate of start-ups in the market.
The SJCE-STEP Start-up Technology
- The SJCE-STEP was launched in 1985 and was selected to implement the NIDHI Accelerator programme with the fund support from DST to support the startups’ rapid progress in respective business in a short time period with intensive business activities, boot camps, workshops, mentorship, market access and investor connect
- NIDHI Accelerator is aimed at help aspiring entrepreneurs in the country, including the ventures already being incubated at Technology Business Incubators to be guided in a rigorous and more structured manner, through a deep mentoring process and access to funding and market networks.
Why Mysuru was chosen?
- With Mysuru poised for growth and projected to be the next best investment destination after Bengaluru and an emerging Start-up city, the the city is well-poised with access to some of the best academia, infrastructure and connectivity.
- The accelerator programme will further enhance the growth of startups through engaging and immersive activities scheduled over 3 months and delivered by mentors, experts and coordinated by lead mentors, according to SJCE-STEP.
The organisers said JSS and SJCE-STEP Incubator in Mysuru was supporting innovators, entrepreneurs, MSME and emerging start-ups over three-and-a-half decades and has significantly contributed to the employment and economic prosperity of the nation and Mysuru region.