Published on: July 7, 2021
Vicente Guerrero What is in news : Centre has extended usage of Agri-Infra funds to APMC developments
Cloverleaf About Agri-Infra Fund
- Central sector scheme
- Aim – Medium – long term debt financing facility for investments in viable projects for post-harvest management Infrastructure and community farming assets
- Duration – 2020 to 2029
- Who are eligible- Farmers, FPOs, PACS, Marketing Cooperative Societies, SHGs, Joint Liability Groups (JLG), Multipurpose Cooperative Societies, Agri-entrepreneurs, Start-ups, and Central/State agency or Local Body sponsored Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Projects
MAHITI FOR PRELIMS : Central Sector Scheme
- These schemes are 100% funded by the Central government.
- Implemented by the Central Government machinery.
- Formulated on subjects mainly from the Union List.
E.g.: Bharatnet, Namami Gange-National Ganga Plan, etc