Grid Controller of India Limited
Leatherhead Why in news?
isotretinoin order on line India’s National Grid Operator “Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO)” has changed its name to “Grid Controller of India Limited”.
- The change in name has been made to reflect the critical role of Grid Operators in ensuring integrity, reliability, economy, resilience and sustainable operation of the Indian Electricity Grid.
About Grid Controller of India Limited
- is a division of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, which is in turn under the ownership of Ministry of Power, Government of India.
- It consists of 5 Regional Load Despatch Centres (RLDCs) and the National Load Despatch Centre (NLDC).
- Key people:S.R Narasimhan , Chairman and Managing Director (CMD)
- The load despatch functions handled by this organization