Published on: January 22, 2022
HAR GHAR JAL
cheap antabuse NEWS
http://marionjensen.com/xltavrat.php The State of Himachal Pradesh is well on track to achieve the target of providing clean tap water supply to every rural home by 2024 under Har Ghar Jal initiative
- Goa has become the first ‘Har Ghar Jal’ State in the country as it successfully provided 100% Functional Household Tap Connections (FHTCs) in the rural areas in 2020
- Har Ghar Jal is a component of Jal Jeevan Mission
- Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM)
- Envisages supply of 55 litres of water per person per day to every rural household through Functional Household Tap Connections (FHTC) by 2024.
- focuses on integrated demand and supply-side management of water at the local level.
- Creation of local infrastructure for source sustainability measures as mandatory elements, like rainwater harvesting, groundwater recharge and management of household wastewater for reuse, would be undertaken in convergence with other government programmes/schemes.
- Based on a community approach to water and includes extensive Information, Education and Communication as a key component of the mission.
- Looks to create a jan andolan for water, thereby making it everyone’s priority.
- Funding Pattern: The fund sharing pattern between the Centre and states is 90:10 for Himalayan and North-Eastern States, 50:50 for other states, and 100% for Union Territories.
- The total allocation to the scheme is over ₹3 lakh crore.