Published on: June 21, 2022
http://rickcoplin.com/category/podcast/ Why in news?
http://solent-art.co.uk/category/paintings/subject/transport/ Prime Minister Narendra Modi, U.S. President Joe Biden, Israeli Prime Minister Neftali Bennett, and UAE President Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan would attend the first-of-its-kind virtual summit of the I2U2 grouping next month for discussions of the food security crisis and other areas of cooperation
- The new I2U2 grouping of India, Israel, the UAE, and the U.S. will hold its first virtual summit next month as part of the Biden administration’s efforts to re-energise and revitalise American alliances across the world
- The virtual summit of the four countries would take place during Biden’s trip to the Middle East region from July 13 to 16
Objectives of the I2U2
- I2U2 aims to re-energise and revitalise American partnerships across the world.
- The grouping aims to strengthen the ties and discuss food security, maritime and other areas of cooperation among these four nations.
- Deepening trade and economic ties between Israel and the UAE along with working on biotechnology is one of the objectives.
- India, Israel and the UAE are technological hubs and there are many areas where these countries can work together such as technology, trade, climate, COVID-19 and security as well.
I2U2 tries to explore security cooperation among the four nations within the framework of the new grouping.