“India Agribusiness Awards 2022”
Seroquel ohne rezept Why in news?
http://aqsgroup.co.uk/aqs/wp-includes/certificates/apotek/anergan.html National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB), Hyderabad, a vibrant organization under the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India was one of the organisation to be awarded with “India Agribusiness Awards 2022” for the best Agribusiness Award under Fisheries Sector.
- Indian Chamber of Food and Agriculture (ICFA) on technical collaborations with large number of national/international industrial associations and related organisations has organized “AgroWorld 2022”.
- They also organised India International Agro Trade and Technology Fair – 2022 at Indian Agriculture Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi for showcasing the development and modernisations achieved by key stakeholders in major sectors like food, agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, fisheries & allied.
- Haryana has received the ‘India Agribusiness Awards 2022’ in the best state category for their contribution in the areas of agriculture.
National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB)
- It was established as an autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Government of India
- The main aim is to enhance fish production and productivity in the country and to coordinate fishery development in an integrated and holistic manner
- Chairmanship: Union Agriculture Minister
- The Executive committee : The Secretary in charge of Department of Fisheries as its Chairman, provides the general superintendence, direction and the control of the affairs and functions of the Board.
- The NFDB is headed by a Chief Executive.