http://thmiii.com/viewpoints/15/ Why in news?
http://crochet247.com/ocean-kiss-summer-poncho-crochet-pattern/ In the maiden to Odissa, President got down from vehicle at Balagandhi on Grand road ,the place of Bhakta Salabeg Samadhi stal and started walking towards puri jagantha temple
- He was an Odia religious poet of India in the early 17th century who wrote Jagannatha bhajans.
- He was Muslim by birth but his devotion for the Hindu God made Lord Jagannath stop his Ratha Jātrā (Rath Yatra) in Odisha for him to get darshan.
- His famous Bhajan ‘Ahe Nila Saila’ lives to this day.
- Nilamani Mishra, has written a comprehensive account of the poet and his works.
- Bhajans/Poems : Deal with the romantic dalliance of Krishna with the gopis and Radha, while a few are inspired by the vatsalya ras, the sweet, motherly feeling Yashoda had for little Krishna
- His songs are sung in traditional tunes based on the ragas and talas of Odissi music