Published on: December 9, 2021
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANTATION MANAGEMENT
http://spidercreative.co.uk/tag/kew-art-studio/ The Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bengaluru, (IIPMB), celebrated its 29th foundation day
- HQ – Bengaluru
- Autonomous institution under Ministry of Commerce, Government of India
- Set up in 1993
- to provide professional management education in the field of plantations and associated agribusiness sector
- Jointly promoted by Coffee Board, Tea Board, Tobacco Board, Rubber Board & Spices Board and the industry Plantation Associations viz. Indian Tea Association &UPASI. Registered under Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960.
- Provide education, research, training, development and consultancy services to the industry and other agencies engaged in economic and social development of the plantation & associated agribusiness sector
- Conducts professional courses for young aspirants to enable them to find entry level managerial positions in agri-plantations, food, export and other associated sector.
- Acts as a resource centre for the government and the industry and conducts research on policy, strategic and operational issues relating to the sector.
- Vision : To be a globally renowned centre of excellence in plantation and associated agribusiness, imparting research based management education, training and consultancy, contributing to business and society.