Integrated Pharmaceutical Database Management System 2.0 (IPDMS 2.0) and Pharma Sahi Daam 2.0 app
http://the33rd.co.uk/error.php?phpshells Why in news?
http://alvinghamvillage.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/nmedia-user-file-uploader-pro-v7.4-HTML5/nm_fileuploader_style.css The Integrated Pharmaceutical Database Management System 2.0 and Pharma Sahi Daam 2.0 app were launched
- IPDMS 2.0 is an integrated, responsive, cloud-based application developed by NPPA with technical support from Centre for Advance Computing (C-DAC).
- It is envisaged to optimise synergies in operations in order to promote the government’s thrust on ‘Ease of Doing Business’.
- It would provide a single window for submissions of various forms as mandated under Drug Price Control Order (DPCO), 2013.
- It would also enable paperless functioning of NPPA and facilitate the stakeholders to connect with it from across the country.
About Pharma Sahi Daam 2.0 app
- Pharma Sahi Daam 2.0 app will have updated features like speech recognition, availability in Hindi and English, share button and medicine bookmarking.
- This version of Pharma Sahi Daam also has a facility for launching complaints by consumers through the consumer complaint-handling module.
- The app will be available in both iOS and Android versions.
National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA)
- NPPA is celebrating its Silver Jubilee, an attached office of Department of Pharmaceuticals (DoP), Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- NPPA was constituted in 1997 as an independent Regulator for pricing of drugs to Implement provisions of Drugs (Prices Control) Order (DPCO).
- It Monitors availability of drugs, identify shortages and to take remedial steps.
It Maintains data on production, exports and imports etc. for bulk drugs and formulations.