Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Why in news? Instructions for policy frame work for implementation of Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme revised
What is New : Family dependants to be considered are Husband, Wife , Parents ( Father and mother) of the employee and children including adopted.
- Karnataka state government has initiated to implement Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani scheme for the state government employee in collaboration with suvarna Arogya Sanjeevani scheme
- This scheme was previously announced in the Karnataka Budget 2021-22.
- Under the Scheme, government to provide cashless medical treatment to the state government employees and their family members.
- It tends to cover all the government employees and their dependents across the Karnataka state.
- This scheme will enable to maintain a balance of life and health of the employees and to help them cope with the situations and cost is borne by state government
- The Karnataka government has set aside Rs 250 crore for the implementation of this scheme.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka
- The beneficiary should be government employee