Published on: July 31, 2021
KARNATAKA GOVERNMENT SKILL TASK FORCE
Paracho de Verduzco What is in news : The Karnataka government has constituted a Skill and Entrepreneurship Task Force for entrepreneurship opportunities
http://hkbookkeeping.com/60207/1141149.html Objectives :
- Equipping the youth with digital skills
- Training along entrepreneurial-based models with career counselling and internship/experiential mode.
- Enhancement of employment
- Roadmap for creation of employment
- Aligning market opportunities in digital services, agriculture/agri-tech and various local job-creating verticals like handloom/ handicrafts, manufacturing, tourism, retail/ecommerce and logistics
- Drawn from both private and public sectors
- Chair – P Ravi Kumar, Secretary to Government, Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Livelihood Department
- Commissioner, Collegiate & Technical Education is the Convenor and Madan Padaki, Co-founder & CEO, 1Bridge is the Co-Convenor
- Term : 1 year (can be extended if required)
- There are five subgroups and each of them will publish a work-plan with action items and milestones for 12 months.