Published on: December 24, 2021
NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY (NDTL)
The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) has regained the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) accreditation.
- Premier analytical testing & research organization
- Established as autonomous body
- Under Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
- Only laboratory in the country responsible for human sports dope testing
- Accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories, NABL and World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for testing of urine & blood samples from human sports.
- One of the 32 WADA accredited laboratories in the world
- One of the modern & state of art laboratory in the country equipped with latest analytical instrumentation.