Published on: January 4, 2022
Union Education Minister and Skill Development Minister launched NEAT 3.0, a single platform to provide the best-developed ed-tech solutions and courses to students of the country.
- Full Form – National Educational Alliance for Technology
- Initiative for providing the use of best-developed technological solutions in education sector for enhancing the employability of youth on a single platform for the convenience of learners.
- Solutions make use of artificial intelligence for a customised and personalised experience for better learning outcomes and skill development across niche areas.
- Significance – Play a significant role in bridging the digital divide, particularly among the economically disadvantaged students. It will also help in fulfilling the knowledge-based requirement of India as well as world.
- Currently, 58 global and Indian start-up ed-tech companies are onboard NEAT. They are offering 100 courses and e-resources for a better learning outcome, for developing employable skills as well as overcoming learning loss.
- Launched by Ministry of Human Resource Development (now Ministry of Education) to use technology for better learning outcomes in Higher Education.
- Launched with the aim of using Artificial Intelligence to make learning customized and personalized for learner