Published on: January 3, 2022
‘PADHE BHARAT’ CAMPAIGN
http://veritascaritas.com/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpeditimage/ Union Education Minister launched a 100-day Reading Campaign called ‘Padhe Bharat’.
- Launched to improve learning levels of students.
- Marks a significant step to improve learning levels because it develops creativity, critical thinking, vocabulary as well as ability to express in writing & verbal forms.
- Will help children in relating to their surroundings and real-life situation.
- Which Children will be covered:Children studying in Balvatika to class 8 will be covered under the campaign.
- How long: 100 days or 14 weeks
- Aim : Including the participation of all stakeholders at national as well as state level including children, educational administrators, teachers, parents, community, etc
- Under the 100 days campaign, one activity has been designed per week per group, with the objective of making reading enjoyable and building a lifelong association with joy of reading.
- Ministry has prepared a comprehensive guideline on Reading Campaign as well as age-appropriate weekly calendar of activities. All the guidelines have been shared states and union territories.