Published on: October 10, 2023
Why in news? Karnataka government launched new KSRTC non-AC sleeper buses named ‘Pallakki’
- The KSRTC launched its non – air conditioned sleeper buses in 2011, that remained unbranded until recently
- 40 non-air conditioned sleeper buses named Pallakki and 100 new sarige variant buses of KSRTC was launched
- The tag line of Pallakki is “ Happiness is travelling”
- With newly launched Pallakki buses, , 30 buses will operate within the state and a fleet of 10 buses will provide out-of-state travel services.
- It will ply intercity and Long distance routes
- The bus have essential features such as fire detection and alarm system, vehicle location and tracking capabilities and electronic vehicle stability control