Published on: December 9, 2021
buy Lyrica online usa Cabinet extends PMAY-Rural plan till March 2024
ABOUT THE SCHEME
- Erstwhile rural housing scheme Indira Awaas yojana (IAY)
- Restructured into Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana –Gramin (PMAY-G) from 01.04.2016.
- Aims at providing a pucca house, with basic amenities, to all houseless householder and those households living in kutcha and dilapidated house
- Cost of unit assistance in this scheme is shared between Central and State Governments in the ratio 60:40 in plain areas and 90: 10 for North Eastern and Himalayan States.
- Envisages training of Rural Masons with the objective of improving workmanship and quality of construction of houses while at the same time, increasing availability of skilled masons and enhancing employability of such masons.
- Selection of beneficiaries under is based on housing deprivation parameters of Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC), 2011, subject to 13 point exclusion criteria, followed by Gram Sabha verification.