Published on: May 2, 2022
http://mountaintopcampground.com/campground-full-june-28th-july-6th/?utm_source=rss NEWS : can i get Aurogra without a prescription? 16th Steering Committee meeting of Project Elephant recently held
- Centrally sponsored scheme
- Launched in 1992
- To protect elephants, their habitat & corridors
- To address issues of man-animal conflict
- Welfare of captive elephants
- It provide financial and technical support to major elephant bearing states in the country for protection of elephants, their habitats and corridors. It also seeks to address the issues of human-elephant conflict and welfare of domesticated elephants.
- Main activities of the Project are as follows:
- Ecological restoration of existing natural habitats and migratory routes of elephants;
- Development of scientific and planned management for conservation of elephant habitats and viable population of Wild Asiatic elephants in India;
- Promotion of measures for mitigation of man elephant conflict in crucial habitats and moderating pressures of human and domestic stock activities in crucial elephant habitats;
- Strengthening of measures for protection of Wild elephants form poachers and unnatural causes of death;
- Eco-development and Veterinary care.