Published on: August 27, 2021
http://taltybaptistchurch.org/skippershell.php What is in news : According to the Textiles Ministry, that more than 1,500 artisans have been benefitted by training in 63 Samarth Training Centres
painstakingly Details :
- Also known as the ‘Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector (SCBTS)’.
- Implemented by the Ministry of Textiles.
- It seeks to Provide demand driven, placement oriented National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) compliant skilling programmes.
- Target: To train 10.00 lakh persons (9 lakhs in organised & 1 lakh in traditional sector) excluding Spinning & Weaving in the organized Sector.
- Key features:
- Training of Trainers (ToT).
- Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS).
- CCTV recording of training programme.
- Dedicated call centre with helpline number.
- Implementing Agencies:
- Textile Industry.
- Institutions/Organization of the Ministry of Textiles/State Governments having training infrastructure and placement tie-ups with textile industry.
- Reputed training institutions/ NGOs/ Societies/ Trusts/ Organizations/ Companies /Start Ups / Entrepreneurs active in textile sector having placement tie-ups with textile industry.