Published on: April 16, 2023
Snippets:15 April 2023
- Air India has signed an agreement with KSU Aviation to launch TaxiBot operations in Delhi and Bengaluru airports for its Airbus A320 family of aircraft.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the first All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in the Northeast at Changsari near Guwahati
- Drones will be used to deliver life-saving drugs to Char Dham pilgrims during any emergency. Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri all 10,000-ft-high pilgrimage sites in the Garhwal Himalayas will be covered under this.
- Scientists of the Raman Research Institute (RRI), in a study, have found the GN-z11 galaxy to have a complete absence of dust particles from its surroundings for an interim time period despite possessing a very high star formation rate. GN-z11 is identified as one of the distant and early galaxies, first discovered in 2015 by the Hubble Space Telescope.
- The Prime Minister launched the Aapke Dwar Ayushman campaign by distributing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana cards to 1.1 crore eligible beneficiaries at Assam.
- The government launched the first Ambedkar circuit tourist train, which will cover prominent places associated with the life of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar. The ‘Bharat Gaurav Tourist train’ is being operated under the ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ initiative, which is aimed at promoting domestic tourism, and is a joint collaboration between the Ministries of Tourism and Railways. The eight-day tour will include visits to places associated with the life of Dr. Ambedkar like New Delhi, Mhow, Nagpur and the sacred Buddhist sites of Sanchi, Sarnath, Gaya, Rajgir, and Nalanda.
- IFGE- CBG Producers Forum is organizing Two Day Global Conference on Compressed Biogas under theme “Towards Progressive Policy Framework for a Robust CBG Foundation and Growth” supported by Ministry for Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India at New Delhi
- NHAI Enables FASTag Based Payments at Forest Entry Points. To facilitate seamless and efficient entry process for vehicles entering into the forest area, Indian Highways Management Company Limited (IHMCL) a company incorporated by NHAI to carry out Electronic Tolling, inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Nagarjunasagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve spread across the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- G20 Meeting of Agricultural Chief Scientists in Varanasi to feature the MAHARISHI Initiative i.e., Millets And Other Ancient Grains