Published on: October 22, 2023
Snippets:21 OCTOBER 2023
- Kerala honoured veteran Communist Party of India (Marxist) [CPI(M)] leader, freedom fighter, and former Chief Minister of Kerala V.S. Achuthanandan on his 100th birthday
- Police Martyrs’ Day is celebrated every year on 21st of October.
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), a subsidiary of the Ministry of Power Launched Star Ratings Of Solar Panels
- CBI launched Operation Chakra-II to fight against transnational organised cyber-enabled financial crimes in India.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off the country’s first Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) from Sahibabad to Duhai Depot in Uttar Pradesh
- Australian Voters rejected an opportunity to amend their constitution for the first time in almost 50 years towards a more inclusive ethos for its Indigenous population
- Canada accused India for violating Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations as it confirmed that 41 diplomats have been shifted out of India.
- Karnataka archaeology Department recommends notifying 181 monuments across State as protected
- Dhordo in Gujarat made in United Nations World Tourism Organization’s best villages list