where can i order Misoprostol online Ace rider Fouaad Mirza, golfers Anirban Lahiri, Aditi Ashok and Diksha Dagar and Alpine Skier Mohammed Arif Khan are among the 10 athletes added by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports’ Mission Olympic Cell (MOC) to the list of athletes who would be provided support under the Target Olympic Podium Scheme
ABOUT TOPS SCHEME
- Launched by Ministry of Sports
- Under the ambit of National Sports Development Fund (NSDF).
- Aims at identifying and supporting potential medal prospects for upcoming Olympic Games.
- Provide selected sportspersons customized training at institutes having world class facilities and also other necessary support is being provided to the elite athletes
- Provide a benchmark for selection of athletes on par with international standards.
- Under it, Sports Authority of India (SAI) and federations, which are members of Mission Olympic Cell (MOC), will be nodal agencies for disbursal for fund.
- They will make payments directly to beneficiary person and institution concerned on behalf of athletes.
National Sports Development Fund: Established in 1998, under Charitable Endowments Act 1890, vide Government of India Notification dated 12th November 1998.