Published on: July 8, 2021
buy generic Gabapentin What is in news : Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) has enabled map services in UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) App.
- Government of India all-in-one single, unified, secure, multi-channel, multi-lingual, multi-service mobile app
- Provides access to high impact services of various organizations of Centre and States. Presently it has 2000+ services.
- Aim – UMANG is to fast-track mobile governance in India.
- Developed by the National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Ministry of Electronics & IT.
- International version called ‘UMANG International’ was launched in 2020 to mark three years of UMANG. Select countries include USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE, Netherlands, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
- Attained ‘Best m-Government service’ award at the 6th World Government Summit held at Dubai, UAE in February 2018.