Published on: November 5, 2021
http://thelittersitter.com/wordless-wednesday-2/ National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur celebrates National Ayurveda Day 2021
- Dhanvantari Jayanti was preferred for celebration of Ayurveda Day
- Celebrated since 2016
- Theme of National Ayurveda Day 2021: ‘Ayurveda for Poshan’
WHO IS DHANVANTARI
- “Dhanus” denotes the science of surgeries and is only indicative. Thus, Dhanvantari is someone who has seen the end of it.
- Believe is the incarnation of Vishnu, who had come with that pot of nectar in his hand in the desert of worldly existence.
- Taught Ayurveda to Sushruta