Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI)
http://eecoswitch.com/home_page/elastomeric-keypads/ Why in news?
http://manglikrishta.com/tag/free-matrimonial-sites/ After assuming the G20 Presidency, Prime minister Narendra Modi to assume the Chair of Global Partnership on AI (GPAI)
- The Minister of State for Electronics & Information Technology and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, represent India at the GPAI meeting to be held in Tokyo on November, 2022 as symbolic takeover from France
- 2022-2023 Steering Committee, the five government seats will therefore be held by Japan, France, India, Canada and the United States.
About Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI)
- GPAI is an international and multi-stakeholder initiative
- Aim : To guide the responsible development and use of AI, grounded in human rights, inclusion, diversity, innovation, and economic growth
- This is also a first initiative of its type for evolving better understanding of the challenges and opportunities around AI
- Members: It is a congregation of 25 member countries, including the US, the UK, EU, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, and Singapore. India had in 2020 joined the group as a founding member.
- Secretariat: By OECD in Paris, as well as by two Centers of Expertise- one each in Montreal and Paris.