JAL JEEVAN MISSION
were to buy cytotec NEWS
Jal Jeevan Mission Achieves Milestone Of Providing Tap Water To 9 Crore Rural Homes
best place to buy accutane online uk JAL JEEVAN MISSION
Launched in 2019
Envisages supply of 55 litres of water per person per day to every rural household through Functional Household Tap Connections (FHTC) by 2024.
Under the Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- Prioritizing provision of FHTCs in quality affected areas, villages in drought prone and desert areas, Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) villages, etc.
- Providing functional tap connection to Schools, Anganwadi centres, Gram Panchayat buildings, Health centres, wellness centres and community buildings.
- Technological interventions for removal of contaminants where water quality is an issue.
- Based on a community approach to water and includes extensive Information, Education and Communication as a key component of the mission.
- Create a jan andolan for water, thereby making it everyone’s priority.
- Fund sharing pattern between the Centre and states is 90:10 for Himalayan and North-Eastern States, 50:50 for other states, and 100% for Union Territories