Published on: November 25, 2021
buy modafinil vietnam Light-touch regulation of PM-WANI framework will encourage entrepreneurs to set up public wifi hotspots and generate additional revenue
ABOUT PM WANI
- Approved last year
- Aimed at helping accelerate the uptake of broadband Internet services.
- First recommended by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) in 2017.
- Key features of the project:
- Setting up of public WiFi hotspots across the country via public data offices or public data offices (PDOs).
- Not require the PDOs to get a license or pay a fee.
- Will involve multiple players, including PDOs, Public Data Office Aggregators (PDOA), app providers, and a central registry.