stromectol buy cheap Why in news?
http://vantagehsi.com/motivation-plus-help-your-best-health-formula/home-health-care-send-your-referrals/ The 1st Sherpa Meeting of India’s G20 Presidency begins in the historic city of Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Major Issues discussed :Technological transformation, green development and LiFE, spotlighting women-led development, accelerating implementation of the SDGs, and facilitating inclusive and resilient growth.
- An informal press interaction was organised with media persons in the backdrop of Udaipur’s famous Lake Pichola.
- India’s G20: Sherpa Amitabh Kant
- The Sherpa meetings will work to establish consensus on key issues, which will be discussed in the various G20 work streams, for inclusion in the Leaders’ Declaration, which will be tabled at the G20 Summit in New Delhi in 2023.
- In keeping with India’s G20 Presidency motto “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam” and the theme “One Earth. One Family. One Future“, the discussions will focus on finding holistic and harmonious solutions to prevailing challenges.
- Program also showcased an ensemble of Rajasthani folk musical instruments like kamaicha, sindhi sarengi, surinda, algoza, matka, murli, dholak, khartal, bhapang, tandura, morchang and manjira.
- The Jal Sanjhi art form is an incredible 300-year-old Rajasthani rare art form where the canvas is the surface of water by Rajesh Vaishnav during the event
- The personal representative of a head of state or head of government who prepares an international summit, such as the annual G7 and G20 summits.
- With Sherpa reduces the amount of time and resources required at the negotiations of the heads of state at the final summit.
- The name Sherpa without further context refers to sherpas for the G7 summit, but the designation can be extended to different regular conferences where the participation of the head of state is required.
- They are generally quite influential, although they do not have the authority to make a final decision about any given agreement.
- Note : The name is derived from the Sherpa people(Nepalese ethnic group) serve as guides and porters in the Himalayas, a reference to the fact that the Sherpa clears the way for a head of state at a major summit
- It situated in Udaipur city in Rajasthan
- It is an artificial fresh water lake, named after the nearby Picholi village.
- Two islands: Jag Niwas and Jag Mandir
- Kotra River, from the Aravalli Mountains and contributes to the flows in the lake.
- The lake was built by nomadic gypsies testifies that the rulers of Mewar encouraged people to build water harvesting structures.
- Udaipur which connect with the Pichola lake and the Swaroop Sagar Lake connected by an arched bridge built by Maharana Swaroop Singh
Jal Sanjhi Art
- It is a rare temple art where the life and times of Lord Krishna a major deity of the Hindu religion is depicted on water.
- Jal Sanjhi originated in Mathura the birth place of Lord Krishna but gradually disappeared. It was revived by one family in Udaipur
- With a canvas of water, they’ve been practicing the art of Jal Sanjhi for generations.
Every painting depicts only one subject the Hindu god, Krishna.