Published on: December 25, 2021
SNIPPETS – 25 DECEMBER 2021
- Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Ltd. (KREDL) was awarded the first prize in National Energy Conservation 2021 in the category of State performance awards (Group-1) sector.
- A new technology accelerator and incubation centre was launched at the CSIR-NAL campus in Bengaluru to nurture aerospace start-ups.
- According to a recent statement issued by RBI, Financial Inclusion has helped monetary policy transmission in India. Financial Inclusion means that individuals and businesses have access to useful and affordable financial products and services that meet their needs – transactions, payments, savings, credit and insurance – delivered in a responsible and sustainable way
- INS Khukri, the first of the indigenously built Missile Corvettes, was decommissioned after 32 years of glorious service
- The Reserve Bank of India has extended the implementation date of card-on-file (CoF) tokenisation norms by six months. Tokenisation means replacement of actual card details with an alternate code dubbed as “token”. The token will be unique for a combination of card, token requestor and device. This token us used to do card transactions in contactless mode at point-of-sale terminals, code payments and quick response.
- Vice Admiral Tarun Sobti, VSM assumed charge as Director General, Project Seabird. Project seabird is codename of construction of INS Kadamba at Karwar
- Union home minister will inaugurate the Bharat Darshan Park in Punjabi Bagh area of South Delhi built with scrap and waste material.
- PM pays tributes to Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya on his Jayanti