Published on: December 12, 2022
SNIPPETS: DECEMBER 12 2022
- Karnataka Bank wins Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) Technology Award. In a function held recently at Mumbai, Karnataka Bank is awarded with the prestigious “Best Technology Talent – Runner Up” award at the 18th IBA annual Technology Conference, Expo & Awards 2022, conferred by Indian Banks’ Association (IBA).
- The Karnataka government will set up aTech and Innovation Museum on the sprawling factory campus of the erstwhile NGEF (New Government Electric Factory) at
- The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) vote-share in Gujarat was close to 13%, that meant it is on track to be recognised as a national party by the Election Commission of India (ECI).
- The Supreme Court, exempted Maharashtra’s Tungareshwar Wildlife Sanctuary (TWS) from order mandating the creation of a one-kilometre eco-sensitive zone (ESZ) around all Protected Areas in India.
- International Human Rights Day is celebrated annually around the world on 10 December every year. The theme of the campaign will be “Dignity, Freedom, and Justice for All.”
- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has appointed Indian-origin Sushmita Shukla as its First Vice President, and Chief Operating Officer
- India has ranked 69 in the world’s strongest passport list, while UAE ranked first in the rating of passports for 2022.
- Maiden International Fleet Review hosted by Bangladesh
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), has developed and launched a portal namely GHAR – GO Home and Re-Unite (Portal for Restoration and Repatriation of Child). The GHAR portal has been developed to digitally monitor and track the restoration and repatriation of children according to the protocol.
- National Internet Exchange of India have established Internet Exchange in Visakhapatnam